Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Anbu are Surprised!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:58 pm

''Oh....Ow!'' He rubbed the back of his head.
''Damn now I remember. He threw me against that tree....And it had a huge rock in front of it too....'' He said, still rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:01 pm

"It probably gave you a concussion" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:02 pm

He nodded.
''Curse seems to get stronger and stronger....But why?'' He thought aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:06 pm

"I have no idea but we'll beat him Sasuke, I know it" she said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:09 pm

He nodded.
''.....'' He thought he saw a shadowy shape among the trees but when he blinked it was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:11 pm

"Sasuke, what kind of girl do you like?" asked Yuki with a curious look on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:14 pm

''....I'm not sure....I guess one who can agree on things and be helpfull instead of tottering around yelling Sasuke-kun all day.'' He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:16 pm

"Let me guess, the ones that go around yelling Sasuke-kun all day are the annoying fan girls?" she asked, the words Sasuke-kun rolling off her tongue beautifully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:20 pm

He had a small blush but nodded.
''Pretty much. I'd need a girl who is the opposite of that.'' He added.
The blush faded because he noticed it and stopped it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:21 pm

"Well, can you think of any girls like that?" she asked as she tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:25 pm

The blush returned.
''Err....Y-You? Just saying you haven't called me Sasuke-kun all day.'' He said as a cover up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:26 pm

She blushed a little. "Well I don't call you Sasuke-kun without your permission cause I know it makes you uncomfortable when people you hardly even know call you that" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:28 pm

''Yeah. The name bugs me a lot.'' He said, trying to smile a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:30 pm

"I can imagine that when you have people that you don't even know, seen before, heard of or even know their name, call you that. It's very irritating. Every boy that called me Yuki-chan were beaten to a pulp. I hate unknown people when they call me Yuki-chan" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:33 pm

He nodded.
''I can only imagine. I've beaten up fanboys who say Sasuke-kun and they end up looking like char after since I use chidori alot on them.'' He smirked, thinking about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:34 pm

She smirked. "Nice Sasuke" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:36 pm

He smiled.
''Hey, are you hungry?'' He asked out of the blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:37 pm

"A little, yes" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:40 pm

''Wanna go somewhere?'' He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:40 pm

"Sure Sasuke" she said with an angelic smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:41 pm

He blushed again and got up.
''Where to?'' He asked, turning curse mark level 3 on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:42 pm

"Well, since this is a friendly outing, how about the Ramen Shop?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:43 pm

He turned to Konoha.
''....Sure about that? The anbu...'' He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:45 pm

"Are nothing. You can easily kill them & escape Sasuke" she pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:49 pm

He shrugged.
''Fine...Just i was hoping you wouldn't get in more trouble then you already are. You're gonna end up kicked out of the village.'' He explained, getting ready to take off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anbu are Surprised!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next