Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Sasuke stood under the shade waiting for his students.

there late dammit....
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:41 pm

I show up behind Sasuke "HEY SASUKE SENSEI"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:43 pm

"....Hmph where is the other student."
He said looking at Kale.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:44 pm

"Idk he should be here soon"
Back to top Go down
D.H.II

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:46 pm

*i come in with my reaper sythe on my back* "im here"
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:47 pm

"so what do we do now Sasensei"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:48 pm

"Were gonna have a mock battle you 2 vs me."

Sasuke moved from under the shade and into the sun.
Back to top Go down
D.H.II

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:50 pm

*i then grab my sythe *"humm.. lets go *byakugan* humm.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:50 pm

Sasuke stands there waiting there move.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:51 pm

"OK" I say putting my 2 hands together "SHARK EYES"
Back to top Go down
D.H.II

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:52 pm

*i then do a big slash of my sythe heading ur diration* "lets do this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:53 pm

"SHARINGAN!"
Sasuke activated his sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Listens for movements that goes through the earth and I smell around the area then I grasp at my Chest
Back to top Go down
D.H.II

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:55 pm

*then i put my sythe up on my back chargeing at u before i do so i active gentel fist mode then comeing up to u 6 tri 64 palms* "humph Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:57 pm

I just stand there.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:59 pm

I then grab a Kunai and make Water Like chakra surround it (chakra feels like water and can curve) I then Throw the kunai at D Hs head but then it curves up to hit sasuke in the shoulder
Back to top Go down
D.H.II

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:59 pm

*my move seccedes as i am hitting u * "16.....24......45...........64 palms"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:01 pm

Sasuke stands there bleeding and taking the hits from DHIII as he falls back.
Back to top Go down
D.H.II

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:03 pm

*then i go up to him and fart on him jk * *i then trow 3 kunins at u and punch u in the face* "come on "
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:04 pm

I run towards the little lake and jump in (i can breath under water and swim like a shark) and hide in a little hole under the water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:05 pm

Sasuke appears under DHIII grabbing him in the ground like Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
D.H.II

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:06 pm

*i stand there*
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:07 pm

I then pop outa the water after doing 5 handseals "AQUA CHIDORI" and aim for Sasukes chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:08 pm

I yell out "CHIDORI!".
Sasuke aims at Kale's Chidori.
Back to top Go down
D.H.II

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:09 pm

*i stand there* "well this should be interesting"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)   Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasuke and his students training.(Only my students.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next