Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yuki Meets Kale

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:32 pm

Yuki sat on the Beach in her white shinobi outfit, waiting for Kale to show up.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:36 pm

I walk out of the beach water with my water bottle on my thigh
Back to top Go down

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Yuki spotted him & walked over to him. "You must be Kale" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:39 pm

"yes and how do you know me" I say as I throw a kunai at a fish jumping out of the water
Back to top Go down

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:42 pm

"My sensei told me about you. He says your Chris Uchiha's top student" she said emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:44 pm

"No I am Sasuke Uchihas top student" I say as I jump into the ocean "So did you come here to battle me" I ask
Back to top Go down

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:46 pm

"Yes, now your Sasuke's top student & yes I have come to battle you. I want a water jutsu scroll & my sensei said that I can get one from you" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:48 pm

"Yes but I am only 11 so I have only 2 water scrolls but if you came here to battle for a water scroll I will fight you in the water" I say as I disappear into the ocean (I turned into water)
Back to top Go down

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:49 pm

She narrows her eyes & uses her chakra to walk on the water.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:50 pm

I pop out of the water and try to punch her
Back to top Go down

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:52 pm

She dodges the strike & aims a Gentle Fist strike at his arm, trying to close off the chakra points in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:53 pm

Her finger goes through my arm "You cant hurt me I am made of water" I say as I form into liquid state again
Back to top Go down

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:58 pm

"Then I'll just have to electrocute you" she said as she made hand seals. "Chidori" she said as lightning formed in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:59 pm

I pop out of the water again after doing 4 handseal "OMINOUS CHIDORI" I say as I charge at Yuki
Back to top Go down

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:01 pm

She charged at him as well.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:02 pm

the 2 chidori's clash I then push more chakra into the Chidori
Back to top Go down

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:02 pm

She pumps more chakra into her Chidori as well.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:04 pm

I then turn into water form and then pop up behind Yuki with a Kunai up to her neck "You want to give Up"
Back to top Go down

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:05 pm

She replaces herself with some sand from the beach. She appears behind him with her middle & index finger postioned at his spine. "I think it is you that should give up unless you would like the shakra coils in your spine to be closed off.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:07 pm

I then do 5 handseal "WATER EXPLOSION JUTSU" I blow up my liquid body and senbons shoot at yuki
Back to top Go down

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:15 pm

She grit her teeth & successfully swirved through all of the senbon. "Impressive. Your virtually impossible to hurt while in the water" she said as she appeared on the sand & made hand seals. "Earth Style: Flowing Mud River Jutsu" she said as she turned some of the sand into mud.

Name: Flowing Mud River Jutsu
Element: Earth
Description: Description: In this common stone jutsu, the user converts part of the ground that he and his opponent are standing on into a small avalanche of mud and earth. The mud makes standing difficult for the opponent and will potentially carry them along with the weak current.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:42 pm

I then pop up an throw a kunai at your back
Back to top Go down

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:46 pm

She ducks under the kunai & makes hand seals. "Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears" she said as spikes rose from the mud & attempted to impale Kale on the spikes.
Back to top Go down
Kale Hozuki

Kale Hozuki

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:47 pm

the spikes go through my body and then i throw a bomb kunai at Yuki which should explode close to her face
Back to top Go down

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:52 pm

She then lunged underneath the bombs & made hand seals. "Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu" she said as she exhaled a giant fireball at Kale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuki Meets Kale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Meets Kale   Yuki Meets Kale Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki Meets Kale
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden :: Places :: Beach-
Jump to: