Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kazuma training (must ask if you can join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kazuma kiyat

kazuma kiyat

kazuma training (must ask if you can join) Empty
PostSubject: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:34 pm

*kazuma walks out in to the middle of an open field about a good few miles from the village an he setd down so stuff for training an he sniffs the air.*

Last edited by kazuma kiyat on Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kazuma kiyat

kazuma kiyat

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:37 pm

*starts on hand sign pratice to make self move alot fater at it.*
Back to top Go down
kazuma kiyat

kazuma kiyat

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:50 pm

* he works on using wind snake an shark bomb jutsu by a lil river an ihits a bib rock destroying it* hmmm....
Back to top Go down
kazuma kiyat

kazuma kiyat

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:00 pm

*works on speed an taijutsu for better use of the lighting blade*
Back to top Go down
kazuma kiyat

kazuma kiyat

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:37 pm

*stops runing about an pants* XP i need to get out more...
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:41 pm

kurai appears in a swirl of leaves, leaning against a tree.
"not bad for a chuunin..."
smirks
Back to top Go down
kazuma kiyat

kazuma kiyat

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:44 pm

uhh thanks..... take your time dont you..... falls over sticks out tounge like a dog* ok i am ready for some training...
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:46 pm

"alright...your speeds good enough, but your jutsu could use some work...how about a friendly spar? to show me what you're capable of,"
Back to top Go down
kazuma kiyat

kazuma kiyat

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:49 pm

umm ok..... *blinks an stands up* ...i use the jutsu my last sensei showed me... *i get in t a stance an i hold out my right an left han my left hand starts to do hand signs an no zumos right arm comes out an dos the hans signs with it an my other hand nozumos left comes out an helps me for a resengand whil in my other hand i for lighting blade*
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:51 pm

she raises her eyebrows and grins
"that must take a lot of energy...i'll try my best to keep up."
chuckles and draws her katana
Back to top Go down
kazuma kiyat

kazuma kiyat

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:53 pm

* nod on the fact it dos take some energy but it helps with nozumo she cuts my chakra use in half helping me with jutsu an i charge at you*
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:55 pm

she also runs at him, building up the chakra in her feet
Back to top Go down
kazuma kiyat

kazuma kiyat

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:56 pm

*i swing the resengan at you*
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:01 pm

jumps high into the air, using the chakra in her feet to get extra height
Back to top Go down
kazuma kiyat

kazuma kiyat

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:04 pm

*slams the resengan in the the ground an thut gos away an i see you on the fact you cant just jump ouy of the wat in midd air i jum an got to hit you with the lighting blade *
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:09 pm

smirks and makes handsigns
"raven illusion jutsu!"
she transforms into a raven then summons a whole flock to hide in. The ravens, including kurai, fly out of the way of the lightning blade
Back to top Go down
kazuma kiyat

kazuma kiyat

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:11 pm

*i hit ont with the lighting blade an i fall to the ground* now nozumo *she comes out of my back a lil an she am e start on had seals* WIND SNAKE JUTSU! *two wind snakes go for the flock of birds*
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:37 am

some of the ravens swoop into the wind snakes and take the hit while the others scatter
Back to top Go down
kazuma kiyat

kazuma kiyat

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:27 pm

hmmm *nozumo dos hand signs an dos water style shark bomb jutsu at you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kazuma training (must ask if you can join)   kazuma training (must ask if you can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

kazuma training (must ask if you can join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden :: Fighting :: Training Ground-
Jump to: