Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Checking up on things.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabuto

Kabuto

Checking up on things. Empty
PostSubject: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:12 pm

Kabuto was in the forest, going towards the gates of Konoha down a long and narrow trail. He had on a cloak and an anbu mask to hide his face so he would not be seen or suspected by the guards. Since Orochimaru was busy and having no real need of him right now, he wanted some....entertainment. He kept walking towards the konoha gates, and pulled out a book and started reading as he walked down the trail still.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:21 pm

Kakashi appeared by his side."Masks out please..."
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:24 pm

''....'' Kabuto's eyes narrowed as he recognized Kakashi.
''Like I should when you are wearing one yourself...'' He said, eyes glinting from underneathe the mask. He was still reading the book.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:25 pm

"kabuto..."I duck and kick him.
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:28 pm

Kabuto dodged the kick easily and swung a fist at Kakashi before taking off the mask and activating the kunais imbedded inside of it. He threw the kunai filled mask at Kakashi's feet and there was an explosive inside the mask as well.
''If you dare try anything you will set off the bomb and kunais will go flying in every direction possible.'' He said, eyes glinting warningly.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:29 pm

"U din´t had the time!"I say doding the fist."Im stronger then u ..U can´t beta me!Sharingan!"
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:32 pm

Kabuto smirked.
''Sharingan huh? Well, that won't work today.'' He stepped on a trigger and the mask exploded as kunais went flying and Kabuto hid from view.
''.....I have a feeling that won't work....'' He said and looked out from his hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:33 pm

I take out a kunai and then start blocking all of them.
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:37 pm

Kabuto sighed and hoped the distraction would last long enough. He took a running start and began running to the other side where the other entrance to Konoha was located.
He slipped a second anbu mask on as he went. He tried to pretend to be an anbu and carefully summoned a dead body, dressed it as him and hanged it on a branch, making it seem as if he had been killed.
''This has got to work.'' He mumbled to hiself as he once again hid.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:39 pm

I follow him."Punk!"
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:43 pm

kabuto knew nobody could see him in this hiding spot so he remained silent and watched the scene below him with a mischievious smirk on his face. He pushed up his glasses.
''.....'' He wondered if Kakashi had seen the ''decoy'' Kabuto yet.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:45 pm

I see two kabutos with my sharingan.I turn around as i throw two kunais to the true one as i appear in the fake one front and slash him making him disapear.I jump over to the tru one place."Hi!"I make handseals."Raikiri!"I strike a chidori in ur chest.
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:46 pm

Kabuto didn't expect this and was thrown off guard from the chidori. However, he smirked as after the raikiri he jumped back and healed hiself fast.
''Heh, you're better than I thought Kakashi.'' He said smirking before suddenly dissappearing.
10 minutes passed.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:48 pm

"Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!Kakashi Version!"50 kage bunshin appear.We all pin u down.
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:51 pm

It turned out that the Kabuto they pinned down was a dummy made of straw.
Kabuto smirked, watching.
''Having fun breaking scarecrows Kakashi?'' He asked from a branch and pushed up his glasses again.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:53 pm

20 clones surrounded kabuto.The other 20 started forming handseals."Rasengan empire!"They all yelled as they all formed rasengans.The real kakashi hidded out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:56 pm

Kabuto's smile vanished immediately.
''Shoot!'' He jumped out of the way of the rasengans. He nimbly made it on a branch.
''wow that was close.'' He said, sighing a bit, then calculating what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:56 pm

I jump out of the bushes holding a raikiri and thrust it into u.
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:58 pm

Kabuto actually spit out blood when that happened. He fell from the branch and landed crouched on the ground, healing quickly.
''Heh, that actually hit.'' He said, healing and finishing before getting back up.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:09 am

Without he finished healing,kakashi appeared in his front and used a Taijutsu kick right in ur face.

ooc:U can´t heal that fast u know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things.   Checking up on things. Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking up on things.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden :: Villages :: Leaf-
Jump to: