Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My jutsus!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Zero Uchiha

My jutsus! Empty
PostSubject: My jutsus!   My jutsus! EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:39 pm

Name: Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu, 火遁・豪火球の術, literally "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique"; English TV "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu"
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Close range (0-5m)
Users: Most Uchiha Clan Members, Yamashiro Aoba (anime only), Ōki (anime character only), etc.
Utilizing a high amount of chakra, a large ball of flame is exhaled from the user's mouth. When an Uchiha clan member perfectly masters this technique, the person is fully recognized as an adult.
This Katon jutsu is said to be the most powerful among all others of the same element, since this is seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for all Uchiha clan members.
This is considered by many fans to be Sasuke's signature technique. Hatake Kakashi remembered of the advancement of the Uchiha clan when he had seen that Sasuke had used it so perfectly as a newly graduated Genin, and at such a young age for that matter.

Name: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu, 影手裏剣の術, literally "Shadow Shuriken Technique" English TV "Shadow Shuriken Jutsu a.k.a. Demon Wind Shuriken, Windmill of Shadows"
Type: D-rank, Offensive, Mid- to long range (5+m)
Users: Uchiha Sasuke
The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it would look like only one shuriken was thrown.
Sasuke successfully used this technique, with two large shuriken, against Momochi Zabuza. Zabuza caught the first, and jumped over the second, making the attack fail. The success was the 'underneath the underneath': the second shuriken was actually Naruto in disguise, who then threw his kunai at Zabuza. Zabuza was forced to dodge the attack to avoid death, though he still received a cut on the cheek. Having to dodge, he had to remove his hand from the sphere of water in which he had trapped Hatake Kakashi. Being forced to cancel his Suirō no Jutsu, Kakashi was freed.
Sasuke added on the name "Demon Wind" (from fansubs) perhaps to masquerade the technique by implying a more advanced attack. It may also be a play on the four blades of that Shuriken, which were arranged like a windmill.

Name: Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu, 火遁・鳳仙火の術, literally "Fire Release - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique", English TV "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu", Viz "Fire Style - Art of the Phoenix Flower, the Touch-me-not"
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Close range (0-5m)
Users: Uchiha Sasuke, Ōki (anime character only)
Multiple balls of fire are sent at the target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack.

Name: Sōfūshasan no Tachi, 操風車三ノ大刀, literally "Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades"
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Mid-range (5-10m)
Users: Uchiha Sasuke
Utilizing the abilities of the Sharingan, the user is able to control three Windmill Shuriken which have wire cords attached to them (two held with the hands and one with the mouth) and manipulate their paths to tie the opponent to a nearby large object, binding them.

Name: Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu, 火遁・龍火の術, literally "Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique" English TV "Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu"
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Mid-range (5-10m)
Users: Uchiha Sasuke, Mitarashi Anko (anime only)
After binding the opponent, the user blows a large torrential burst of fire usually along a length of cord, guide wire, or any other long thin object.
Sasuke is the first we see to use this Jutsu, using it to attack Orochimaru. The attack is very similar to his usual 'Fireball Jutsu" but it is far larger, more powerful and harder to control or use due to the extra amount of Chakra used.

Amaterasu (Shining Heaven) – Strictly for Mangekyo Sharingan
Name: Amaterasu, literally "Shining Heaven"
Type: Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Uchiha Itachi
Named after the Shinto sun goddess, this legendary jutsu is unknown outside of the fire-manipulating Uchiha clan. The jet-black flames are said to be as hot as the Sun, and the first time touching them will be your last. It is said that the fire from this jutsu will burn for seven days and seven nights. Since the Mangekyou Sharingan is necessary to activate this jutsu, not many have learned it and therefore details of this jutsu are yet unrevealed. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra.
Itachi uses Amaterasu to break through Jiraiya's Gamaguchi Shibari.

name:dragon flame missile
type:A rank
users:third hokage
The user spits out an enormous amount of fire covering most of the area this costs a large amount of chakra

name:Ominous Chidori
Type:A rank
Users:Chris Uchiha
The user creates a dark purplish black chidori(must be in cursemark mode)
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

My jutsus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My jutsus!   My jutsus! EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Zero Uchiha

My jutsus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My jutsus!   My jutsus! EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:10 pm

name:Wind Blade
type:B rank
bio:Creates a blade of wind, that is impossible to block. Requires no tool to perform.

name:
Fire Element, Dragon Fire Technique
type:A rank
bio:A powerfull technique which will surround the user by flames. Out of those flames comes a very powerfull beam of fire.

Name: Wind Force Punch
Range: Touch
Jutsu Type: Tai
Elemental Affinity: wind
Description: The user surrounds their fist with wind chakra and punches a target. When the punch is executed the wind chakra may do one of three things. Increase the speed, slam into the target along with the fist, or slice at the target like blades.

Name: Wind Blast
Range: 15 meters
Jutsu Type: Nin
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Description: The user forces wind chakra into their palms and pushes it out. An unruly ball of wind chakra, much like the chidori, appears and is launched at the opponent. The chakra slashes and pounds at the target, but this move drains about 1/5 of a genin's chakra.

Name: Wind Barrier
Range: 1 meter
Jutsu Type: Nin
Description: The user pushes wind chakra out infront of them. They mold it into a 2 meter tall, 1/2 meter thick wall of wind chakra. This is a purely defensive technique. The chakra slashes at anything that touches it, but it is a continuous drain that a genin can not hold for long.

Name: Wind Clone
Range: 5 meters
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The user forces out wind chakra and molds it into a human-like shape. Then the user molds the chakra with further detail to make it resemble them. When this clone is attacked, instead of poofing, it cuts what it touches with the unleashed wind chakra.

name:Wind Style: Wind Snake Jutsu
bio:The user creates a large, silvery serpentine figure out of wind, which then shoots at the opponent. It could be considered the Wind version of Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu.

name:lightning wind blade jutsu
bio:the user traps the opponent(s) in a hurricane then creating a lightning blade this jutsu cannot miss but takes up alot of chakra

Lightning Type; Chain Lightning
Type: Taijutsu
Description: This nin calls a lightning bolt that forks into four prongs. These prongs are guided by chakra into anything the nin using this want them to.

Lightning Style; Flash Strikes
Description: Also called the "Lightning and Thunder Combo", this Taijutusu relies on a Kumo-nin unleashing a rapid series of strikes into the opponent where if the target is able to evade the first strike the combo is done for, but if not they are severely damaged. The intensity of these blows leaves the opponent unable to feel, and thus the 'thunder' of the technique.

Thors Cry (Nakigoe Thor)
Description: Becoming one with Lightning, you increase your speed, and unleash a highly destructive combo.

name:Lightning Release · Binding Chains of Lightning
bio:The user gathers chakra within their arm as it begins to spark with electricity. The user thrusts their arm forward sending forth a chain made of lightning that wraps around the opponent, shocking them while it is around them

name:Lightning Release · Flash Bolt Skill
bio:By gathering energy from the electrical ions in the air, and mixing it with chakra, the user of this technique can create an orb within there hands that, when released, creates a explosion radius of 3ft all around them.

name:Lightning Release · Jolt Clamp
bio:The user turns their chakra into electrical current and grab the opponent, sending a jolt of electricity into the opponent, temporarily paralyze an area of muscle.

Name:Lightning Release · Spinning Lightning Shot
bio:Bring forth lightning that is compressed into a ball that sends forth shots of lightning, that spin through the air that has slight drill qualities, allowing the shot to partially get into the opponents body, giving them a powerful shock to the system, that can render the closest organ it attacks paralyzed for a few moments.

name:Lightning Release · Lightning Dragon Attack
bio:Sends a create dragon to smash into the opponent, sending forth an incredible shock through the opponents body. That can leave their entire body temporarily paralyzed.

name:Lightning Release · Chakra Disruption Pulse
bio:The user sends out a pulse of lightning out from their body, that can disrupt chakra. If it hits an opposing ninjutsu (such as a Faton, Doton, Suiton, etc tech) The chakra witihn that technique will leave and disrupt the jutsu having it stop the jutsu. Also, if the pulse goes through the opponent it can disrupt their chakra for the next three posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My jutsus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My jutsus!   My jutsus! Empty

Back to top Go down

My jutsus!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden :: Register :: Jutsu-
Jump to: