Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Curse Mark Delay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:48 pm

Her eyes widened a fraction. "You need to get to a hosptial" she said as she draped Sasuke's arm over her shoulder & started to help Sasuke get to a hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Sasuke made a oh-crap face when he noticed he'd started coughing blood again.
Must kill curse mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:55 pm

'Girl, might I suggest sending some of my concentrated chakra into the curse mark to get rid of the vile presence in it' said the Shichibi. *Why are you helping all of a sudden?* Yuki asked the badger demon mentally. 'Seeing you panic over your mate's health is sickening & so I want to make you stop panicking' said the Seven-Tailed bijuu. *He's not my mate. Where'd you get that from?* she asked. 'Don't worry about where I got it from, just try it' said the badger. *Fine* she said as she put Sasuke down on the ground. "Sasuke, I'm gonna try something that might suck get rid of the evil influence of the seal. You'll still have it but it won't forcibly take over you & try to hurt people without your consent. Do you want me to try?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Sasuke nodded wearilly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:58 pm

"OK, here we go" she said as she placed a hand on the area where Sasuke had the Cursed Seal & sent some of the Shichibi's gray chakra into the seal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:00 pm

Sasuke cringed a bit as the curse mark started battleing the chakra. The curse mark was taking Sasuke's chakra as it did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:00 pm

Yuki sent a large surge of chakra into the seal, as if to overpower it by pure force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:02 pm

Sasuke winced.
The curse mark made a hiss noise.
Sasuke's shadow changed to a shadow of something with wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:04 pm

'Send a tail's worth of my chakra into the seal. That should get rid of the evil influence & don't worry, I'll gain the chakra back very fast' said the badger. She did as instructed & sent a tail's worth of gray chakra into the seal. "Begone vile creature, begone from Sasuke" she hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:07 pm

Sasuke yelped and the shadow detached from him. There were two red eyes on the shadow as it began dissappearing.
''I'll be back and when I do you'll be sorry....''
It faded and Sasuke went unconcious from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:09 pm

'Nice job brat' said the badger. *Thanks Shichibi* she thought as she sat down by the unconscious Sasuke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:10 pm

Sasuke woke up coughing blood again.
''Ow....'' His shoulder hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:12 pm

"Nice to see you up again Sasuke" she said as she gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:16 pm

Sasuke made a small smile but coughed some blood.
''Yeah....'' He said, shoulder hurting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:17 pm

She placed her hands on his chest & sent some of her own chakra through Sasuke's body, healing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:19 pm

''Thanks....'' Sasuke said, feeling better.
He got up, looking a bit.
''Where'd IT go?'' He said, emphasizing the It.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:21 pm

"Your welcome & it disappeared. It said it will be back but I pumped enough of the Shichibi's chakra in that cursed seal to permanently get rid of it" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:25 pm

''That's good....Now I guess I'm free.'' Sasuke then noticed something that made his eye twitch.
''My shadow is gone.'' He looked and saw no shadow anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:27 pm

She looked & sure enough, his shadow was gone. "It must've taken over your shadow & ran" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:30 pm

''Damn. That means it could be anything, anywhere.'' He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:31 pm

"We'll have to track it down some other time. You were weakened when IT was removed" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:33 pm

He thought.
''It takes chakra....Which means if we find people without chakra it's been there. We could catch it that way....But for now I need to wait for my chakra to come back.'' He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:34 pm

"Apparently so. Maybe we could take that time to tell each other a little bit about ourselves maybe" she suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:35 pm

''Okay then.'' Sasuke said and nodded.
''But not here, not where the ANBU may be following me.'' He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:37 pm

"Don't worry about them. Their following a rumor about a Sasuke sighting in the South end of Fire Country. We're in the North so we won't have to worry about them" she said with a mischievous smile on her face that indicated she was the one who started that rumor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark Delay   Curse Mark Delay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curse Mark Delay
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden :: Places :: Canyan-
Jump to: