Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jinchuriki and Biju Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jinchuriki and Biju Guide Empty
PostSubject: Jinchuriki and Biju Guide   Jinchuriki and Biju Guide EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:08 am

Shukaku (One-Tailed Demon)-

Nibi (Two-Tailed Demon)- (None)

Sanbi (Three-Tailed Demon)-

Yonbi (Four-Tailed Demon)- (None)

Gobi (Five-Tailed Demon)- Kurai Hyuuga

Rokubi (Six-Tailed Demon)-

Shichibi (Seven-Tailed Demon)- Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga

Hachibi (Eight-Tailed Demon)- Gizik Uchiha

Kyuubi ( Nine-Tailed Demon)- Naruto

* TO HAVE A BIJU IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BECOME A JINCHURIKI YOU MUST ASK AND SEND A PARAGRAPH ABOUT THE BIJU.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Zero Uchiha

Jinchuriki and Biju Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki and Biju Guide   Jinchuriki and Biju Guide EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:22 am

Ok I found out my custom demon was actually the four tailed bijuu anyways heres my paragraph

Yonbi no Sokou

Tail Number: Yon or Four

Imbued Within: Chris Uchiha

Type: Cockatrice, a very weird mixture that is Half Snake Half Rooster

Symbolic Element: Poison, allows the combination of elemental chakra

Ability: Controls poison, poisonous gas, venoms, and so on. Shown to have many elemental fusions, rarely seen outside of kekkei genkai

Sokou is a bijuu that looks like a reptile. Everything around it withers away or dies, because of its poison. The Four-Tails Jinchūriki is an elderly man of unknown origin who was eventually captured by Kisame Hoshigaki. Reportedly, it was a difficult battle for Kisame, who had to face many elemental fusions, rarely seen outside of kekkei genkai.
Back to top Go down

Jinchuriki and Biju Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden :: Rules :: Rules-
Jump to: