Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! Empty
PostSubject: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:05 am

Sasuke waited, looking very calm and watching with piercing black eyes for somebody to show up.
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:09 am

i walked up to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:12 am

He said nothing but his eye twitched.
He sighed.
''You are here to join snake?'' He asked.
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:14 am

"yes,do you remember me sasuke uchiha"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:15 am

He nodded. Precisely why his eye twitched.
''What brings you to becoming a member?''
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:19 am

"im a s-rank missing ninja,I have nothing else to do and beside this group called snake dont seam bad to me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:25 am

''Hmm....'' Sasuke thought a moment.
''I have a test for those wanting to enter. Bring two more people and I can start this test.'' He instructed.
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:28 am

i come back with 3 random people

Last edited by kimimaro on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:33 am

Sasuke waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:34 am

"now what"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:35 am

''....''

ooc: Real peopel?
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:42 am

*walks up looks very pale an has white spiky hair an has a vest with kunais hanging off every where.....*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:45 pm

''....There's one.'' Sasuke stated and looked at Kazuma.
''And who might you be?''
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:48 pm

*writes down on a peice of paper my name* ~kazuma~ *an i start drawing.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:49 pm

''Can you speak?'' Sasuke asked, looking at the drawings and the name.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:55 pm

yes..... nozumo-chan hungry....... *i take out a thing of beef jerky an start eating it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:57 pm

Sasuke tilted his head.
''Okay then....Now we need one more person and I can start the test.'' He said.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:59 pm

*i dont move an a pale skined arm come out of my left arm an taps the ground* (me an nozumo are like soukon an uokon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:01 pm

ooc: cool~!

Sasuke's one eye twitched when that happened. His mind went to the sound 5 in two seconds.
''Are you by chance related to Sakon and Ukon?''
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:04 pm

no..... nozumo dos not always like to kepp her self sealed up.... *nozumo pop her head out loke a ghso from myside an she crawls out an you see she has wolf ears an tail an she stay conneted at all times whi her sniffs around*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:05 pm

''Oh.'' Sasuke saw and his eye twitched once again.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:07 pm

*nozumo gos back in an i take out 10 kunai.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:08 pm

Sasuke just watched, still waiting for somebody to come.
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:32 pm

gale walked up to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:36 pm

Sasuke looked to Gale.
''Hmm?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!   Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else! Empty

Back to top Go down

Snake wannabes come here and be tested or else!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next