Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a   Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:16 pm

((Not yet))

"Ok, I give up." Gizik then turned the boy into a log. "This was all just a test. Lets head back to training grounds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a   Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:17 pm

"I knew it was just a test" hissed Yuki. "How did we do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a   Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:18 pm

"i knew it,I know we did good sensei"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a   Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:22 pm

"Good. A very good performance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a   Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:23 pm

"Excellent. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to train" said Yuki as she started walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a   Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:25 pm

"Ok, the rest of toady you can either go home or go back to the training grounds to train." Gizik said leaving.

((NOW if you train post in my special training grounds as usual.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a   Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team X(Only) Search of the Ruby in the Waterfall- Misson 1a
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden :: Fighting :: Missions-
Jump to: