Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gale

gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon Empty
PostSubject: gale\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:36 pm

gale and his team x,have got far in there training,gale have not surpass his rivial yuki hyuuga,because of her blood line she surpass gale and hikari with out trying,gale's blood line,is defferent than hers.gale one day left the village to sneck into the sound,he looked at the best of his clan,Kimimaro Kaguya the greatiest of his clan.Gale looked at all of his jutsu that he put down in a book,then It toke him three weeks to learn his jutsu and when he got done on the way back he stared at this hawk,then he followed it to a small village everybody there was a high rank ninja but they found this place and wanted to stay,Gale found a taijutsu master that was in his clan and the man was the 6 tailed demon but his time was runing out and he needed a host fast.Gale had to get back to his village but he needed to get stronger so he trained there for a month.He thoght about the others and mostly Hikari and he was going to be different when he get back,the man teached him the HAWK EYES and alot more jutsu that can match a hyuuga,the man grabed me put me in a room then he sealed himself in Gale.When he got ready to leave the sound found the village and killed 1/4 of them I foght with them and the sound pulled back.I left the village alive and is now at the leaf gate now.here is the list hope you like it

name:hawk eyes
info:this is a new eye ability,with it it can see euqal of the hawks can see,gales eyes transform into a hawk eyes seeing very very far.These eyes was made for taijutsu and it can see it clearly,it gets gale confused sometimes in genjutsu,its still learning ninjutsu,and it take chakra as much is you use it.

name:hawk stance
info:this stance is for hawk warriors,in this stance is for offence when the user attack its unreadable thet wont be direct they will be confusing.This stance is in its strongiest in conter attack mode it attack two times as the user normaly do.

name:hwak dance
info:this move is very hard to learn,first Gale run around all his oppoents then making a clone to run with him then the real Gale use his quick speed to go thoght the middle where the enemys are slashing thoght his enemys and going back to running in the circle.

name:Hawk sense
info:sense Gale have been studying the art of the hawk,he is now able to sense there soroundings by chakra smell and arua

Last edited by gale on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:22 am

Denied
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:25 am

tell me why
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:26 am

They Are Exactly Like the Hyuuga and Uchiha Styles And they are Over Powered
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:27 am

so,it has a weakness
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:28 am

Its Still Denied Do Not Argue With The Admin
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:29 am

fine i'll fix it
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:30 am

Shin don'y be so rethless againest Gale his jutsu are okay Approved
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:31 am

Im Head Admin I Say Denied Srry
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:31 am

ok,i fixed it
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:33 am

...what did u edit
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:35 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Kain Kaguya

Kain Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:36 am

What PART did u edit
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:37 am

the eyes
Back to top Go down
Kain Kaguya

Kain Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:38 am

..all u did was say its not like the sharingan denied
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:39 am

what do I need to change
Back to top Go down
Kain Kaguya

Kain Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:39 am

its Denied
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:40 am

Shin who are u zak Gizik or Chris.
Back to top Go down
Kain Kaguya

Kain Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:41 am

Zak
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:41 am

i really want this
Back to top Go down
Kain Kaguya

Kain Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:42 am

well u cant have everything u want..gotta learn that..denied
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:44 am

i chaned it,and this is the second time my jutsu are denied
Back to top Go down
gale

PostSubject: gale's jutsu done over   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:54 am

gale and his team x,have got far in there training,gale have not surpass his rivial yuki hyuuga,because of her blood line she surpass gale and hikari with out trying,gale's blood line,is defferent than hers.gale one day left the village to sneck into the sound,he looked at the best of his clan,Kimimaro Kaguya the greatiest of his clan.Gale looked at all of his jutsu that he put down in a book,then It toke him three weeks to learn his jutsu and when he got done on the way back he stared at this hawk,then he followed it to a small village everybody there was a high rank ninja but they found this place and wanted to stay,Gale found a taijutsu master that was in his clan and the man was the 6 tailed demon but his time was runing out and he needed a host fast.Gale had to get back to his village but he needed to get stronger so he trained there for a month.He thoght about the others and mostly Hikari and he was going to be different when he get back,the man teached him the HAWK stance and alot more jutsu that can match a hyuuga,the man grabed me put me in a room then he sealed himself in Gale.When he got ready to leave the sound found the village and killed 1/4 of them I foght with them and the sound pulled back.I left the village alive and is now at the leaf gate now.here is the list hope you like it

name:hawk stance
info:this stance is for hawk warriors,in this stance is for offence when the user attack its unreadable thet wont be direct they will be confusing.This stance is in its strongiest in conter attack mode it attack two times as the user normaly do.

name:hwak dance
info:this move is very hard to learn,first Gale run around all his oppoents then making a clone to run with him then the real Gale use his quick speed to go thoght the middle where the enemys are slashing thoght his enemys and going back to running in the circle.

name:Hawk sense
info:sense Gale have been studying the art of the hawk,he is now able to sense there soroundings by chakra smell and arua
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon   gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon Empty

Back to top Go down

gale\\\'s jutsu and maybe demon
Page 1 of 1