Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kentaoru VS Kazuma

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kentarou

Kentarou

Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:05 am

" Got cha , my Dragon Dance was controlling the wind as I did . So the petal as not allowed to come near me . " Smiles*
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:07 am

" Instead of that , they were all cut off " All petals cutted off *
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:09 am

you think the petals are controled by the wind....... you are mistaken... *iyo feel you arm beeing twisted in a way they shouldnt twis an you he crack as the ice armor brake an snap a your arms twist*
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:11 am

Substitude Jutsu *
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:12 am

" Yo , I am been behind you since you attack that log . " Slashes Kazuma *
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:13 am

*your arms ar still being withsed as i manip your daggers to slam you in to a wall an biring you oun in to the open an your lifted in to the air* my clan is of metal manip..... an you lost at soon as you put thoes daggers on......
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:21 am

Throws dagger away and shoots shuriken *

" Darn it "
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:30 am

*the dagger come to me an ar turns in to a spiked ball an i manip the shuriken over to ma an make a metal chain out of them an i take a kunai an make it like a scythe an con nech the tspike ball an chan an the scythe to make one weapon an i swing the ball at you an the chain is very long*
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:33 am

" Thats it , I am going to hit you with what I got ! "

Uses Suiton Gakirin Jutsu throwing it to Kazuman to frozen him and his weapon , along with Rasengan to end it up *

Last edited by Kentarou on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:39 am

*nozumo dos the subitutsion jutsu an you hit nothing but a log an i walk out from behide a tree*...... *the petals swirld in to the air on the fact the ar metal an suround you again as 500 come to me*
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:40 am

Suiton Gakirin Jutsu : Self Explosion

Frozen myself with the jutsu for armour *
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:44 am

*the petals spin an drill in to the ice an brake though like an ice pick to a block of ice* hmmmm nozumo.... shold we do that jutsu.....
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:45 am

Comes out of the ice *

" How many petals do you have ? "

Gets back in stance *

OOC : How does the fight ends anyways?
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:50 am

you cant destroy them all in one attack an i have about 567 left.... *3 slice acrossed you cheek an i gave no warning or movement like i did befor the the petals moved slower.*

(why dont we wait tell some one get on to finish this....)
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:53 am

The cheek bleed a little *

Uses Suiton Gakirin Jutsu again

Suiton Gakirin Jutsu : Self Explosion
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:14 pm

hmmm.... *starts to walk an i stop an coughs an blood spills on to the ground.. nozumo pops her head out an spits out blood*
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:26 pm

Still in Ice Form *

" You okay? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:27 pm

Gizik jumped from the stands even though he was Hokage. "Hm.....this match is over. Which of you are willing to either forfeit?"
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:29 pm

*i raise my hand on the fact o need to rest a lil* i do i dont have enough chakra to keep going... though i though out my next 10 or so moves..... ,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:30 pm

"I don't want to give up either , but I almost feel like to "

Ice form broken *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:32 pm

"Fine." Gizik grabs Kentarou's Hand, "The winner is Kentarou! You will be moving to the next round."
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:36 pm

*walks up to the stands to watch other fights.*
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:43 pm

" Kazuma , thank you for the match . You were great "
Smile *
" I so need to heal my back and my hand...and Kazuma , can you return my daggers? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kentaoru VS Kazuma   Kentaoru VS Kazuma - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kentaoru VS Kazuma
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2