Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end Empty
PostSubject: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:13 pm

Tobi walked around in the water by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:14 pm

Yuki saw him on the water so she cautiously followed after him. "Who are you?" she asked as soon as she his Akatsuki cloak, looking at him with her Hyuuga eyes, leaf headband tied to her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:17 pm

"Tobi of the akatsuki,the founder."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:18 pm

She narrowed her eyes at him. "That's not your real name is it? I can tell your lying about your name" she said.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:24 pm

"Well i am lying my real name is Madara Uchiha."

He said looking at the stranger wondering how he knew he was lying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:25 pm

((Yuki is a girl Tobi))

"The famous Madara Uchiha, one of the most powerful ninja in existence. I must say it is an honor" she said with a bow but she kept her eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:32 pm

((Sorry))

"I'm honoured you know my name."he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:33 pm

"Only a fool would not know of the mighty Madara. I had a feeling you were still alive after a hundred years. After all, age wouldn't stop a shinobi such as yourself" she complimented.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:35 pm

He nodded.
"I've managed to add years of life to my own life to keep my heart beating."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:37 pm

"A truly impressive feat. Well done Madara-sama" she said, using the term sama to call him Lord Madara as a term of respect.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:38 pm

"Thank-you may I ask,what are u doing here?"
He asked curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:41 pm

"I was going to some training done, practice with my own Taijutsu styles some more" she said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:43 pm

"Okay may i train with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:44 pm

Her eyebrows rose into her hairline. "A shinobi as great as you wants to train with a lowly Gennin? If you want then you can" she said.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:49 pm

"Well the truth is I was once the lowest in my class and the weakest untill i just decidede to train very oftain and I obtained the Mangekyo Sharingan that was my main sucess." he said telling Yuki about his life story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:53 pm

"Impressive. Well, to tell you the truth, I was never the lowest, always the best & I'm not bragging. I was alone all my life back in the Mist because of my bloodlines so once I was good enough, I ran away to the Leaf where I went under the tutelage of the 7th Hokage Gizik Uchiha. He says I'm his best student & that I could become the Village Sannin rather quickly. However, I think I'll just leave my village when I'm old enough. I just think I don't belong being tied down to a village. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga, the prodigy of the Leaf" she said with a noble bow.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:58 pm

"Hmm....Gizik Uh...I fought him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:01 pm

"Yes, I can imagine why. The Akatsuki wish to rule the world & the Hokage would obviously resist. I think ruling the world would be a rather impressive goal to accomplish" she admitted. "Anyway, I have a deal for you Madara-sama" she said.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:02 pm

"I'm listening."
He said waiting for what Yuki was about to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:03 pm

"We each learn something from each other. I teach you my Taijutsus & in return, you teach me fire jutsus. Deal?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:05 pm

"Okay!,Ill teach you one of my legend fire techniques."
He said fixing his mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:06 pm

"Great & I'll teach you a long thought dead Taijutsu Style. The Crab Style" she said.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:07 pm

'Okay!who first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:10 pm

"I'll go first. Now, the Crab Style is a low, crouching stance with your hands in 'pincer's like a crab" she said as she got into the stance. "This stance is almost completely defensive while having a little offense. It deals with blocks & dodges along with counter attacks, perfect against offensive Taijutsu user. Now, come at me" she said.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:11 pm

"Okay!"

Tobi charged at Yuki with a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end   Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end Empty

Back to top Go down

Tobi wandering around te Valley Of end
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next