Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The bar is interesting?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kabuto

Kabuto

The bar is interesting? Empty
PostSubject: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:02 am

Kabuto entered and looked around, surveying the scene. His glasses glinted and he walked in, shoes making small thunks on the floor boards. He smirked and took a seat at the bar part, cloak keeping him unseen and thus unsuspected. He pulled out a small novel and read as he waited patiently for something interesting to happen. He smirked as he read.
Before long he got a drink of water and still read.
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:05 am

Walks in the bar *

Hi , one bottle of milk please "

Sits down on the chair *
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:09 am

Kabuto's eye twitched ever so slightly as he noticed Kentarou. He wasn't reading, but glancing at Kentarou and pretending to be engulfed in the book. He pushed his glasses a bit since they were falling off as usual and turned his head a bit.
''...''
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:11 am

I felt someone was looking at me for a moment *

Oh wells "

Gets back to drinking my milk *
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:15 am

He once again glanced, having fun spying. But he sighed and gave up. he just had to know.
''Are you some sort of sub-human or demon?'' He asked, hinting at the cat ears/tail.
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:17 am

Oh this nya ? "

I dont really know , I am like borned with it "

Smiles at Kabuto *
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:23 am

Since nobody could see Kabuto's face under the ANBU mask he wore (from the episode) nobody could see the smirk of mischeif crossing his face. (forget about the glasses for now, they are hidden under the mask). He thought a moment.
''I wonder if you've ever heard of Orochimaru?'' He had to bite his lip to keep from saying sama at the end.
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:25 am

...No I don't ... why are you talking bout Orochimaru ?"

Shows this face o.0?
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:28 am

''Oh, nothing really important, just a small question I ask anybody with different looks. Well, have you heard of the Sound Village?'' He asked, the anbu mask looking like this.
The bar is interesting? Anbu_mask1-1
He seemed a bit darker than before and sipped his drink through the small hole in the mouth part of the mask.
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:30 am

Hehehehe..hehe? "

His words are so directfully pain with the weird look sentence... *

No I am pretty unknown of travelling out of the village so not really "
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:33 am

Kabuto nodded slowly.
''Well then. Do you know of the three great sannin?'' he asked suspiciously. He was interested in finding if Kentarou knew anything on this subject at all.
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:36 am

Ya I only know 2 of them . One left the team I think . They are Tsunade-sama and Jiraiya-sensei who is teaching me "

Still feeling weird with the weird questions *
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:40 am

Kabuto nodded slowly again. He smirked. His eyes glinted from underneathe the mask.
''Orochimaru (bit tounge) is one of them. He uses Manda, the snake summoning. He left to get immortal. He made the sound village and has experimented on immortality.'' He explained.
''He also invented the curse mark.''
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:42 am

Oh so are you an ally or his servant ? "

Looks closely into the mask and saw Kabuto's face *
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:44 am

Kabuto smirked from within the mask, noticing he had been discovered.
''I am his first in line servant, Kabuto....'' His eyes glinted warningly.
''And you are...?''
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:22 am

I was just guessing but thanks .

Kentarou is my name .

Walks outside of the bar *

if you are wishing to fight , you chose the wrong person
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:38 pm

He followed Kentarou and smirked still, but his eyes lost the glint. He wasn't wanting to fight today. After the people he'd seen he probably wouldn't do so the next day either.
''I'm not wishing or hoping for a fight. I was just wanting to see if you knew any info on Orochimaru-Sama.'' He said, not biting his lip this time.
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:25 am

Mostly I lied to you bout it , I will never show my secret out ever until I must . If your asking about Orochimaru , yes I do know him so what is it to you ?
Looks serious *
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:07 pm

''If you know about this you had better not tell a single soul or else. Orochimaru-Sama will be returning soon. And I have proof....''
Kabuto pulled up a sleeve, showing a white patch of scaly skin that was obviously Orochimaru's.
''And...''
One of his eyes turned golden and had snake like eyes for one second before they went back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:11 am

Totally got a frighted from that and knew he had to tell no matter what while his body as if it was being scared by the appearence *

...uh...eh...
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:28 pm

Kabuto smirked and pushed up his glasses a bit.
''So, if you tell, this will not be the only scares you will see. Are we clear on that? And if you don't tell, maybe Orochimaru-Sama will have a small...more sparing mood than usual.'' Kabuto said as if he were being communicated through thought by Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Poof and a log appear*
" Substitude Jutsu "
Appeared far behind Kabuto*
" I never let my guard down "
Pulls a string and a giant ice rope wraped Kabuto tightly*
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Kabuto smirked.
''You're not the only one....'' He had also used substitution and appeared right behind Kentaurou.
''....Heh heh.'' He grabbed a noose and threw it over Kentaurou and started to choke him.
Back to top Go down
Kentarou

Kentarou

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:29 pm

Water Clone Jutsu
The water splashed to the ground *
The real Kentarou ran off with the info *
Byebye"
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Kabuto didn't move, and there was a sense of impending doom coming from him as his eyes went golden like Orochimaru's. He smirked.
''This will be interesting....'' He said in a different voice.
Heh heh....Good timing. Kabuto said inside the mind, allowing hiself to be controlled.
A snake suddenly grabbed Kentauro by the leg, and it hissed as it pulled him backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bar is interesting?   The bar is interesting? Empty

Back to top Go down

The bar is interesting?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden :: Places :: Bar-
Jump to: