Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The assassinating

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The assassinating Empty
PostSubject: The assassinating   The assassinating EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:14 pm

Sasuke crouched on a post, deadly sharingan eyes looking around without even moving. He seemed a shadow among the mist. Nobody could see him.
There was a group of bandits below, towing some stolen stuff around. Each one was a renegade anbu. That was why Sasuke was here. The traitors couldn't even sense his chakra. He stared, watching, waiting for the right moment.
Then they'd all die under his katana's blade.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Zero Uchiha

The assassinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassinating   The assassinating EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:17 pm

appears behind him with a kunai to his throat"Brother I finally found you! i have not finished killing our whole clan"
Back to top Go down

The assassinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassinating   The assassinating EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:19 pm

Sasuke didn't move. It was like he wasn't even there.
True.
The clone dissappeard, Sasuke behind his opponent. He now had his katana to Chris's throat.
''Move and die.'' He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Zero Uchiha

The assassinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassinating   The assassinating EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:22 pm

activates my mangkeyou sharingan and pulls the sword away from my throat then swinging an elbow backwards to hit sasukes stomach
Back to top Go down

The assassinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassinating   The assassinating EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:24 pm

Sasuke had sharingan and saw this coming and did a flip away, twisting and kicking at Chris's head, he had wires on his fingers and he twisted again to get the wires around Chris.
''Like I said, move and die....'' Sasuke looked ready to do fire dragon jutsu. The wires were flammable and ready to light up.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Zero Uchiha

The assassinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassinating   The assassinating EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:26 pm

does handsigns and chris and sasuke had switched places"hmph"walks away
Back to top Go down

The assassinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassinating   The assassinating EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:29 pm

Sasuke's eyes narrowed. The curse mark began to glow.
He sighed and turned.
''You arn't even worth fighting....'' He studied the scene again and leaped down from the post.
The anbu never stood a chance.
Sasuke activated chidori and the electricity came off of his sword. He tapped the ground and a shockwave of ligtning roasted the anbus alive.
''Just like these people.'' He finished.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Zero Uchiha

The assassinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassinating   The assassinating EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:30 pm

"heh but me & itachi killed our entire clan i was about to kill you but itachi wouldnt let me so stfu"
Back to top Go down

The assassinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassinating   The assassinating EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:32 pm

''Are you sure you would even succed?'' Sasuke said, eyebrow raising a tad.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Zero Uchiha

The assassinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassinating   The assassinating EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:35 pm

"I had my kunai to your throat and Itachi told me to not kill you"
Back to top Go down

The assassinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassinating   The assassinating EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:38 pm

Sasuke sighed.
''It was a damn clone. I'm much more stronger than you think.'' He said, starting to turn away.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Zero Uchiha

The assassinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassinating   The assassinating EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:41 pm

"it wasnt a clone you were young then"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The assassinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassinating   The assassinating Empty

Back to top Go down

The assassinating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden :: Villages :: Mist-
Jump to: