Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walking around town bordom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabuto

Kabuto

Walking around town bordom Empty
PostSubject: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:29 pm

Kabuto walked around the sound village with a glint in his eyes. He was bored and needed to do something interesting before he could go crazy. He found a supermarket and when he came back out he had a red sucker in his mouth. He sighed and walked down the street still bored and needing something to do. His eyes looked to an arcade.
''Maybe....'' He talked to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gaara of the Sand

Lord Gaara of the Sand

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:30 pm

Sasuke walked around the village and turned a corner, coming face to facce with Kabuto.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.dbzworld.org
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:31 pm

Kabuto nearly walked straight into Sasuke and jerked back before he could get hit. His eyes narrowed ever so slightly nobody would notice. He pushed his glasses a bit.
''Hello....'' He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gaara of the Sand

Lord Gaara of the Sand

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:33 pm

Sasuke looked at him coldly, and his onyx eyes turned bright red with the sharingon. "Hello.'
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:39 pm

''What are you doing here?'' He asked.
''I thought you left after killing.....Orochimaru-Sama.'' The words left and killing were extremely emphasized and made colder than the rest.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gaara of the Sand

Lord Gaara of the Sand

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:41 pm

"Well I'm back... I'm the Otokage."
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:47 pm

His eyes widened a bit and he nearly had to grab his wrist to keep from staggering back.
''How?'' He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gaara of the Sand

Lord Gaara of the Sand

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:57 pm

"How?" Sasuke laughed. "Who else is there here who is strong enough to be it?"
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Kabuto frowned and he looked at Sasuke. His eyebrow raised a tad.
''....Orochimaru-sama's most trusted member perhaps? The only person who pretty much lived here his whole life? Ah nevermind....I have more important things to do than argue about kages....'' He thought a moment.
''But, maybe we could restart. I know we never really liked each other in the past, but now that you are a kage....'' He pushed up his glasses and there was a glint of dissappointment in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gaara of the Sand

Lord Gaara of the Sand

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Sasuke didn't answer for a minute as he studied Kabuto. "You've... changed." He said, after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 3:59 pm

''Orochimaru-sama's almost dead now....Of course I had to....I'm bored now, nothing happens anymore. I need to ressurect him back anyways.'' He said, then pulled up a sleeve to show a patch of white skin that was Oro's.
''And it starts by using his remains.'' He said with a smirk as one eye went golden and then stopped.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gaara of the Sand

Lord Gaara of the Sand

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Sasuke shivers a little and glares at him. His eyes turn brioght red with the sharingon. "It will never work." He hisses, still glaring.
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:43 pm

''You just keep telling yourself that Uchiha Sasuke. For when the time comes when I may use his remains and bring him to life, there will be blood on these streets and he will rise again.'' Kabuto said smirking.
''But I must say, you may be spared....'' he said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gaara of the Sand

Lord Gaara of the Sand

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:17 pm

"I-I will just kill him again." Sasuke stammers, pulling out a sword.
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:49 pm

''Oh will you now. I have something to tell you there. The Orochimaru you killed was weaker than the one who will be unleashed again. This one, will be able to tear a god to pieces....'' Kabuto smirked, noticing that Sasuke stammered for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around town bordom   Walking around town bordom Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking around town bordom
Page 1 of 1