Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All my jutsus including new

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

All my jutsus including new Empty
PostSubject: All my jutsus including new   All my jutsus including new EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 2:54 pm

Name: Clone Great Explosion (分身大爆破, Bunshin Daibakuha)
Type: A-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
User: Itachi Uchiha
Debut (Anime): Episode 82
Debut (Manga): Chapter 142
This jutsu works in combination with the Shadow Clone Technique to create a shadow clone that will explode on command. The blast created is considerable, and could potentially kill an attacker engaged in hand-to-hand combat.

Name: Amaterasu (天照; Literally meaning "Illuminating Heaven")
Type: Kekkei genkai, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha
Debut (Anime): Episode 85
Debut (Manga): Chapter 148
Amaterasu is the most powerful Ninjutsu, opposite of Tsukuyomi, one of the most powerful Genjutsu. Amaterasu is unique to Itachi Uchiha, who later gave the power to Sasuke Uchiha. The jet-black flames are said to be as hot as the sun, and will burn for seven days and seven nights. Since the Mangekyo Sharingan is necessary to activate this jutsu, not many have learned it. All that is known is that it is very powerful since it can punch through a Mountain Toad's stomach which is, as stated by Jiraiya, fire retardant. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra. Though stated in the databook to burn everything reflected on its retina; Zetsu also commented that the Amaterasu burns everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. As long as the user keeps the target within his eyesight, this technique is unavoidable.

Itachi using Amaterasu against SasukeDuring the battle between Itachi and Sasuke, after Sasuke escaped all Tsukuyomi, Genjutsu used in the battle between the brothers became pointless. Itachi was forced to shift from his most powerful illusion to his most powerful ninjutsu. As opposed to Tsukuyomi which originates in Itachi's left eye, the Amaterasu comes from his right eye. Although not shown in it's entirety when used while escaping Jiraiya in the battle with Sasuke either through fatigue or deterioration of his Sharingan, Itachi's eye was strained to the point that eyes his drew tears of blood while executing the Amaterasu.

When Sasuke met Madara Uchiha, Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan automatically used Amaterasu. Madara later explained that Itachi had implanted Amaterasu in Sasuke's eye to detonate upon seeing Madara's Sharingan. Sasuke uses his own Amaterasu while fighting Kirābī, but uses his left eye as opposed to Itachi using his right. Like Itachi's, his eyes begin to bleed as well. After Karin is accidentally hit with Amaterasu, Sasuke uses his right eye to suppress the flames, and does the same with Kirābī.

Name: Crow Clone Technique (烏分身の術, Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu)
Type: C-rank, Supplementary
Debut (Anime): Shippūden Episode 14
Debut (Manga): Chapter 259
The Crow Clone Technique is a type of Ninjutsu utilized by Itachi Uchiha. This jutsu appears to be similar to the Water Clone Technique, with the exception that after the clone has been destroyed the the body will disperse into a flock of crows, which can continue to speak and maintain a physical form. The capability of the crow form is unknown. However, Itachi was able to cast his Sharingan Genjutsu while in clone form, so it is likely no more limited than other such clone techniques

Name: Ephemeral (Utakata)
Type: Kekkei genkai, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Debut (Anime): Shippūden Episode 13
Debut (Manga): Chapter 258
Though unnamed in the series, this jutsu was named only in the video games. It is an advanced kekkei genkai Genjutsu in which Itachi doesn't need eye contact to activate, as well as the illusion being more realistic. Itachi activates it by pointing at the enemy with his index finger to form flocks of crows that transform into forms of shuriken that strike the enemy. In the first variation, Itachi summons a flock of crows to transform into normal shuriken to tear the enemy's flesh into the form of the enemy's closest friends to distract the enemy with guilt as one of them attempts to kill the enemy. In the black and white varation, (as seen in Naruto Shippūden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX) Itachi forms two clones that vanish into a flock of crows that transform into shuriken that strike the enemy before Itachi uses his sword to cut the enemy in half. In the scarlet atmosphere variation, (as seen in Naruto Shippūden: Narutimate Accel) Itachi, himself vanishes into a flock of crows then reappears over a flock of crows, commanding them to transform into Demon Wind Shuriken that strike the enemy as Itachi strikes them down in reality.

Name: Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique (火遁・龍火の術, Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu; English TV "Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu")
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Mid-range (5-10m)
Users: Sasuke Uchiha, Anko Mitarashi, Madara Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha
Hand seals: Snake-Tiger-Dragon-Monkey-Tiger
Debut (Anime): Episode 30
Debut (Manga): Chapter 49
The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object. While the technique is shown in the anime to be even larger and more devastating than Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (and being able to melt rock), in the manga it is shown to be nothing more than a small burst of flame running along a line of wire. Also in the anime it is shown that it can used seperately without an object to travel along.

Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (火遁・豪火球の術, Katon: Goukakyu no Jutsu; English TV "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu")
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short Range (0-5m)
Users: Uchiha clan, Jiraiya, Kakashi Hatake (Anime only), Aoba Yamashiro, Oki, Ebisu, Konoha-nin
Hand Seals: Snake-Tiger-Boar-Monkey-Horse-Tiger
Debut (Anime): Episode 5
Debut (Manga): Chapter 7
After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via mouth, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, a ninja is able to spew a large fireball from their mouth, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally (as evidenced by Kakashi Hatake's ability to use the jutsu without burning his mask). The Uchiha clan uses the technique as a "coming of age" technique. In the anime Sasuke first used it against Kakashi, Kakashi believed Sasuke couldn't have enough chakra for the technique.The jutsu can be used as a sort of flamethrower and a large fireball.

Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique (火遁・鳳仙火の術, Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu; Viz "Fire Style: Art of the Dragon's Breath, Phoenix Technique", English TV "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu")
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, Madara Uchiha, Fuka, Oki
Hand Seals: Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger
Debut (Anime): Episode 33
Debut (Manga): Chapter 56
This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction. Oki's form is less effective, shown when Naruto Uzumaki just brushed it away. Itachi uses this jutsu with Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, while in manga he uses only Great Fireball Technique.

Name: Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique (Sanzengarasu no Jutsu)
Type: C-rank, Offensive/Supplementary, Short to long-range (0-10m+)
Users: Aoba Yamashiro, Itachi Uchiha
Debut (Anime): Shippūden Episode 80
Debut (Manga): Chapter 327
The user summon a murder of crows, these crows will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. A comrade can move within the flock wearing dark clothes and wielding a dark weapon almost undetected. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

Aobo used this jutsu against Kakuzu and Hidan to aid Shikamaru and his team in escaping. Later, Itachi used a variation of this jutsu when talking to Naruto and gave him a portion of his power.

Name: Susanoo (須佐能乎; Literally meaning "[He] with the ability to help by all means")
Type: Kekkei genkai, Offensive, Defensive, All ranges
User: Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha (Presumably)
Debut (Manga): Chapter 391
Susanoo is a technique that creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi wielding the sacred Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡, Eight Span Mirror), a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand, and in its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, Ten Hands Long Sword), also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword). The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion, and is described as the perfect counter to Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword.[1] Like the Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi, Susanoo is an ability of the Mangekyo Sharingan. Zetsu said that Susanoo's Totsuka Sword combined with the Yata mirror essentially makes Itachi invincible.

The Sword itself can be presumed as an extension added to the technique as Zetsu mentions that 'Where ever he (Orochimaru) searched he could never find it.' Also going on to mention that Orochimaru had 'searched for it all his life'. However the technique will drain the life of the user through continued use.

Name: Transcription Seal: Amaterasu (てんしゃ印・天照; Literally meaning "Transcription Seal: Illuminating Heaven")
Type: Unknown, Supplementary
Users: Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha
Debut (Manga): Chapter 397
Transcription Seal: Amaterasu is a technique that seals the technique Amaterasu within another person. After being sealed within the person it is involuntarily activated when certain conditions are met. Itachi Uchiha used this technique on his brother Sasuke Uchiha as a fail safe against Madara Uchiha should the two ever meet. Upon seeing Madara's Sharingan, Sasuke's eye took the form of Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan and used Amaterasu on Madara.

Name: Tsukuyomi (月読; Literally meaning "Moon Reader")
Type: Kekkei genkai, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha (Presumably)
Named after the Shinto Moon god, Tsukuyomi is one of the most powerful Genjutsu in existence. It is unique to the Uchiha clan and only those with the Mangekyo Sharingan can perform it. When executed, the jutsu traps the target in an illusionary world that is completely controlled by the user. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target. Depending on the user's whim, they can either torture their target for days on end, or make them relive a traumatic event over and over. When the jutsu ends the resultant psychological trauma will render the target unable to fight for a while, and possibly suffer a complete mental breakdown. An example of this is Kakashi Hatake, who had to be hospitalized for quite some time after Itachi performed the Tsukuyomi on him.

While the illusion is never the same twice, some elements always remain. The first and foremost similarity is the red moon, which hangs in the sky of each illusion. The moon, in turn, casts a red light throughout the illusion, giving the background a blood-red appearance while the figures within the illusion are in a grayscale inverted color.

Because the Sharingan is the main factor in executing this jutsu, eye contact is required. When he used it on Sasuke, however, Itachi seemed to force Sasuke to open his eyes. Sasuke had both eyes closed prior to Itachi's activation of the technique, but opened them in shock as Itachi used the technique. Alternatively, Itachi may have simply caused Sasuke enough pain to open his eyes, or Sasuke did so by himself, despite how unwise such an action was.

Such a powerful technique is not without its disadvantages, however. Due to of the complexity of the illusion and the quickness with which it is executed, an enormous amount of chakra is necessary to perform it. To date, only Sasuke has been able to withstand the effects of Tsukuyomi.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: All my jutsus including new   All my jutsus including new EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:00 pm

Name: Water Clone Technique (水分身の術, Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu)
Type: C-rank, Supplementary
Users: Kisame Hoshigaki, Zabuza Momochi, Kakashi Hatake, Yoroi Akado, Kakuzu (Anime only), Itachi Uchiha (Naruto Shippūden: Narutimate Accel 2), Amegakure and Kirigakure ninja
Hand Seal: Tiger
Debut (Anime): Episode 7
Debut (Manga): Chapter 12
The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like the other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to preform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

Name: Water Release: Water Fang Bullet (水遁・水牙弾, Suiton: Suigadan; English TV "Water Style: Water Fang Attack")
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
This jutsu creates a circle of crushing water spikes around the opponent. It is very difficult to evade, however it will also require a sufficient water source nearby the target, preferably right below it.

New jutsu:
Name: Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana (草薙の剣・千鳥刀, Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana; Literally meaning "Kusanagi Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana")
Type: B-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
User: Sasuke Uchiha and Itachi
Debut (Anime): Shippūden Episode 52
Debut (Manga): Chapter 308
Sasuke or Itachi sends a Chidori into his sword's blade, giving it the Chidori's ability to cut through anything. When the blade pierces through flesh it causes the area around the wound to go numb from the electric shock.

Name: Chidori Senbon (千鳥千本; Literally meaning "One Thousand Birds Senbon")
Type: A-rank, Offensive, Short to mid range (5m+)
User: Sasuke Uchiha or Itachi Uchiha
Debut (Manga): Chapter
Chidori Senbon is a variant of Chidori. Sasuke or Itachi manipulates the current Chidori in the form of senbon. It can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body, and was used to stop Deidara's C-1.

Name:Kunai Teleportation
Type:B -rank Long Range
User:Itachi Uchiha and Kurai Hyuuga
Debut:Fight againtest Kurai Hyuuga
Kunai Teleportation is a jutsu developed by Itachi Uchiha.Itachi or Kurai throw a kunai and if they focus there chakara into the kunai they throw they can teleport from where they are to the place where the kunai lands.

Last edited by Itachi Uchiha on Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: All my jutsus including new   All my jutsus including new EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:18 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji

Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: All my jutsus including new   All my jutsus including new EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:21 pm

He can´t have Kusanagi sword!Only Sasuke or Oro!
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: All my jutsus including new   All my jutsus including new EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:22 pm

it says sasuke AND itachi can learn it. Either way, he could learn it, couldnt he?
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji

Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: All my jutsus including new   All my jutsus including new EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:32 pm

He has to have the sword!Only sasuke and oro have it!
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: All my jutsus including new   All my jutsus including new EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:34 pm

I do have the sowrd dutchbag.
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji

Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: All my jutsus including new   All my jutsus including new EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:42 pm

u can´t only if u steole it from sasuke in a topic shit face!
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: All my jutsus including new   All my jutsus including new EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:46 pm

Dude when i make my app ma put I stle it from Orochimaru in the mission to find Sasuke.Chill
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji

Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: All my jutsus including new   All my jutsus including new EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:48 pm

then u can have it.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: All my jutsus including new   All my jutsus including new EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:49 pm

ty!
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: All my jutsus including new   All my jutsus including new EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:58 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All my jutsus including new   All my jutsus including new Empty

Back to top Go down

All my jutsus including new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden :: Register :: Jutsu-
Jump to: