Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:59 pm

"Alot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:05 pm

"What level would you put me on?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:13 pm

"Jounin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:15 pm

"Excellent. I need to train even harder though" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:38 pm

"Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:51 pm

"You don't need to know sensei" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:24 pm

"Why is that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:23 pm

"I can't tell you sensei" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:30 pm

"Oh is that so?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:31 pm

"Yes sensei" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:31 pm

"Does it have anything to do with Konohagakure?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:33 pm

"No sensei. It has to do with a friend" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:34 pm

"Hmm...fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:35 pm

"Sensei, do you have any fire jutsu scrolls?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:37 pm

"Here is a Grand Fire Ball Jutsu scroll and a Phoneix Flower one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:41 pm

"Thank you sensei" she said as she took the scrolls. "I will begin immediately" she said as she opened the Grand Fireball jutsu scroll. "Monkey, Bird, Ox, Dragon, Ram. Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu" she said as she spat out a fireball the size of a small house.

Name: Grand Fireball
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Element: Fire
Description:
Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the
Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra
from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They
then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames.
To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their
mouth to control it.

Fire jutsu such as this are seen as a rite
of passage into adulthood for Uchiha clan members. Once the member can
manipulate fire, they are finally recognized as no longer being a child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:41 pm

"Work on Grand Fireball."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:43 pm

"Yes sir" she as she made hand seals again. "Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu" she said as she exhaled a fireball, this one much bigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:44 pm

"Better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:45 pm

She made hand seals once again. "Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu" she said as she exhaled a very large fireball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:46 pm

"Not as good as the last."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:47 pm

She grit her teeth & made hand seals. "Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu" she said as she exhaled a giant fireball, one the size of a comet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:50 pm

"Still not at Jounin Level I believe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:52 pm

She glared at him & made hand seals one more time. "Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu" she said as she exhaled a fireball the size of a meteor. After stopping the jutsu, she panted a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:06 pm

"And no, still not strong, its size doesn't matter, its intensity does."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)   Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gizik's training Grounds(Only my Students)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next