Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:09 pm

The Hyuuga eyed. white haired prodigy Yuki was standing on the surface of the Lake practicing with a bo-staff, using many different acrobatic moves & she was in her white shinobi outfit.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:10 pm

A man in a akatsuki cloak appeared on the surface of the water.
He walked over to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:11 pm

The girl then twisted around & swung her bo-staff in downwards motion towards Itachi's head.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:14 pm

I docked and did backflips on the water.

What the.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Yuki looked at Itachi with narrowed eyes. "Sorry about that, reflex" she apologized.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:17 pm

He walked towards her very cautionly.

"Whatever!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:19 pm

She analyzed him & then got into a stance where she had one hand in front of her, the hand with the bo-staff behind her & she was jumping from foot to foot. "I know you. Your Itachi Uchiha, S-Class Missing-nin of Konoha, Murderer of the Uchiha Clan & Sasuke's older brother" she said with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:24 pm

Itachi laughed hard.

"You know my life story." he said suprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:26 pm

"Yes I do. You have gut coming so close to leaf Village or is it stupidity?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:29 pm

"You have large chat for such a tiny character." He said looking at Yuki closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:30 pm

"I might be small in body but my power, I assure you, is anything but small" she said emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:34 pm

Itachi walked away and sat on a rock nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:37 pm

She cautiously walked over to him. "Why are you here Itachi?" she asked with no emotions, just like Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:40 pm

Itachi looked up to Yuki.

"I'm on A mission with Kurai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:40 pm

"What kind of mission?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:42 pm

"To invade the Hokage!" He said .
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:43 pm

kurai appears in a swirl of leaves
"you needed to see me, Itachi?"
looks at the two of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:44 pm

She glared at them & strapped her bo-staff to her back. She then got into a stance where her hands looked like snake heads & she circled around them. "I will not allow you to harm sensei" she hissed as she activated her Byakugan.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:46 pm

"KURAI QUICKLY ACTIVATE YOUR BYUKUGAN!"

Itachi activated his own sharingan and moved back.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:52 pm

sighs and does as she was told
before anything happened she slowly walked to yuki and whispered to her
"i'm so sorry cousin...but its not my choice,"
jumps away
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:53 pm

Itachi looked at Yuki in the eyes.

What is she doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:54 pm

"Your not my cousin traitor. I trusted you" she snarled at her in anger. "Mangekyou Byakugan" she hissed as her Byakugan turned red & gained two white circles.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:56 pm

kurai's expression became blank, almost pained
"what are your orders itachi,"
her voice was choked up, regretful
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:57 pm

I guess ill have to use this jutsu if i wanan beat this person.

Itachi activated his Mangekyo Sharingan.

"I want you to test the jutsu I should you when she attacks you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:59 pm

"She won't get a chance Itachi" she said as she looked into Kurai's eyes. "Kratos" she hissed as Kurai was sucked into a pitch black world with a, literally, blue moon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next