Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:01 pm

kurai shuts her eyes before the jutsu can take hold, she leaps backwards
she takes a deep breath
"if this is how its gonna be..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:01 pm

She then charged at Kurai.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:02 pm

Yuki doesn't know it is a defensive jutsu.

Itachi smiled and looked at Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:04 pm

she sighed before taking out many weapons, altering the technique slightly.
she threw the weapons with paper bombs attached, spinning around so they covered all around here, the bombs going off. But she also used a Rotation to add extra power to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:05 pm

She stopped charging & stayed in her stance, waiting for her chance to strike.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:06 pm

Itachi appeared behind Yuki with his Katana awaiting Kurai's jutsu to connect to Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:08 pm

she finishes the technique, the last paper bombs and kunai heading towards yuki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:10 pm

She saw Itachi behind her & slid through his legs & came up behind him. She then sent multiple stabbing strikes at his spine, neck & head before she jumped away.

((Just so we're clear, I'm only attempting to hit you.))
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:11 pm

Itachi took most of the hits and fled under the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:12 pm

She then turned to where Kurai was. "Your next traitor" she hissed in pure anger.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:14 pm

kurai clenched her fists, tears of anger and pain sliding down her cheeks
"i thought you were different....i thought you would be the one that would give me a chance....but you're just like all the other Hyuuga's...you hated me from the start!"
looks at Yuki defiantly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:16 pm

"I thought YOU were different. I thought YOU would be the one to stick by me but your just like everyone else, always betraying me in the end" she hissed, tears sliding down her face.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:18 pm

"you think you're the only one thats been betrayed?! i cant trust anyone Yuki....ever since i was shunned because i was one of the lowly outer brances i've had to deal with betrayal! Thats why i'm a missing-nin! I cant take it anymore!"
her voice was no longer angry, but saddened, hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:21 pm

"I was treated like a demon back in the Mist Village because of my bloodlines all my life before I came to the Leaf. The Hyuuga's don't want anything to do with me on account I'm only half Hyuuga. They didn't even want to put the branch seal on me because I wasn't a pure Hyuuga. I hoped you would be different but I find out your working for the Akatsuki" she said.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:21 pm

Itachi appeared out of the water.

He yelled "WATER RELEASE : WATER FANG BULLET!"

Name: Water Release: Water Fang Bullet (水遁・水牙弾, Suiton: Suigadan; English TV "Water Style: Water Fang Attack")
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
User: Itachi Uchiha
Debut (Anime): Episode 82
Debut (Manga): Chapter 142
This jutsu creates a circle of crushing water spikes around the opponent. It is very difficult to evade, however it will also require a sufficient water source nearby the target, preferably right below it.

Itachi sent thousands of water spikes towards Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:22 pm

"Sorry I have to break up the family reunion." he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:24 pm

her eyes widened slightly in shock
she tried to call out but the jutsu made to much noise with the rising water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:27 pm

Yuki copied the jutsu with her Mangekyou Byakugan. "Kaiten" she said as she started spinning like a top, creating a dome of chakra to protect her from the water jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Itachi then got enough time to get closer to the dome and attempted a chidori senbon.

"CHIDORI SENBON!" Itachi yelled as a beam of chidori shot at the dome piercing through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:31 pm

Yuki quickly replaced herself with a log & appeared next to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:33 pm

Itachi looked around. "Kurai use your byukugan to spot out Yuki."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hyuuga
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kurai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:36 pm

does as she's told, scanning the area
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:40 pm

Yuki then made hand seals while she was hidden. "Hidden Mist Jutsu" she said as a thick mist appeared all over the Lake. Yuki, while she still hidden, then ran to Konoha to inform them of the situation, carefully making sure she didn't a make single sound & for good measure, masked her chakra signature.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Itachi Uchiha/Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:45 pm

Itachi inhauled a certain amount of wind and blew away the mist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga   Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi Uchiha Meets Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2