Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the legendry 5 kiyat bows (kazuma only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kazuma

kazuma

the legendry 5 kiyat bows (kazuma only) Empty
PostSubject: the legendry 5 kiyat bows (kazuma only)   the legendry 5 kiyat bows (kazuma only) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:22 am

the legendry 5 kiyat bows (kazuma only) Bow_designs_by_Wen_M-1

starting form the right over to the left
called far flight
this bow alows me to fire from 5 miles away an the arrow moves at 500mph an is silent..

the next one
senbon sakura
this bow when the arrow is fired splits in to hundreds of lil arrows an rains down on the opponet (sorta like the a senbon rain storm.) (speed 150mph)

the middle one.
bulls eye
this bow when fired cuts though any thing non metal. (speed 200mph)

the blue bow
sub zero
when the arrow hits some thing it freazes it,.,,, (like if i hit you let or just nip it it becomes frozen for 2 posts) (300mph)

the black bow
black hole
this takes a bit of chakra but it will send any one it with in a 10 meters of where the arrow hits will be put in to a darkness genjutsu. for 3 posts (speed 100)

thies bows are all made out of metal an the arrows are made from metal kazuma makes thise with his blood line an infuses chakra in to them to make them do what they do/
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Zero Uchiha

the legendry 5 kiyat bows (kazuma only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the legendry 5 kiyat bows (kazuma only)   the legendry 5 kiyat bows (kazuma only) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:09 pm

approved i guess
Back to top Go down

the legendry 5 kiyat bows (kazuma only)
Page 1 of 1