Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Anbu are Surprised!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Anbu are Surprised! Empty
PostSubject: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:55 pm

Sasuke slipped like a shadow into his house with Yuki, nobody noticing the door open then close.
Sasuke sighed.
''There we go.'' He said.
''Now to make rumors.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:58 pm

"Let's do it" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:01 pm

''....'' He thought a moment. Then went downstairs. He came back up with fireworks.
''Heh heh heh heh....''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:02 pm

"What's with the fireworks?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:11 pm

''Nothing....Much.'' He set them up on the patio.
''It's nothing really.....Just a distraction.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:13 pm

"I see. Well, now's a good time to get to know each other a bit I guess" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:15 pm

''Okay....You start?'' He asked, sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:20 pm

"OK. My name is Yuki Kaguya-Hyuuga, my likes are training, fighting & getting stronger, my dislikes are kunoichi who care more about boys then training & shinobis that care more about women than training, my hobbies are training & getting stronger, my goal is to achieve enough power to kill someone & to revive the Kaguya clan" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:23 pm

''My name is Sasuke Uchiha, my likes are basically the same, my dislikes is my brother, people who try to kill me and of course fangirls. My hobbies are the same and my goal is to kill my older brother and revive the Uchiha clan.'' Sasuke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:26 pm

She scowled at the word fangirls. "Ugh, I hate those air-headed, shallow, weak little fangirls. They annoy me to no end" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:27 pm

''Yeah, but the worst is fanboys. They make me go on a slashing spree.'' He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:30 pm

"Yes I agree. I've faced both before & I hate them all. Their pathetic don't you think?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:34 pm

He nodded.
''Definitely.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:35 pm

"If I were you, I would get a fake girlfriend so that they would leave you alone" she suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:43 pm

''I'm an S-rank missing nin. They can't find me.'' He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:45 pm

"I mean should in case they do find you" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:46 pm

''Sure....'' Sasuke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:50 pm

"but not just any girl, I mean one who isn't a fangirl & one that has no romantic feelings for you" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:52 pm

He nodded.
''That's gonna be hard.'' He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:56 pm

"I'm pretty sure there are some girls who aren't like that Sasuke" she said. 'Suggest yourself brat. You are neither of those things' said Shichibi. *What?! NO!! I'm not doing that. He might think I like him by suggesting myself plus I'm a little too young for him* she thought. 'So what?' questioned the Shichibi. *Goddammit. Fine, I'll do it* she thought. "Well Sasuke, how about me?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:57 pm

He jerked up a bit.
''Why?'' He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:59 pm

"I don't know. The Shichibi suggested it" she said, shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:09 pm

''Well....I don't know....You could get in trouble....'' He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:12 pm

"I don't really care. I can handle myself Sasuke but I appreciate your concern" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:14 pm

He smiled back and nodded.
''Okay then.... We'd better start the show.''
He went over to the fireworks.
He could see an anbu outside at the far roof.
''Heh heh.''
He turned on the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anbu are Surprised!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next