Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden

Make You Own Character or be a canon character and don't forget to have FUN!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Anbu are Surprised!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:51 pm

"Not like I care. No one wants me around anyway" she said as she walked up to him & climbed onto his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:53 pm

''Okay....'' He said and took off.
He went high in the air, turned and flew towards Konoha.
''....''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:53 pm

"Why so silent Sasuke?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:55 pm

''I can't help but feel as if something terrible is going to happen....'' He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:57 pm

"I feel that way too Sasuke-kun" she said, acciddently saying Sasuke-kun, the words rolling off her tongue melodiously, like the sound of an angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:01 pm

His eyes widened a moment, but he felt it okay for her to call him that so he didn't say anything.
His eyes scanned the buildings and then found the ramen shop.
''I'll have to disguise when we land okay? That way the vendor won't recognize me.'' He said as he descended to the nearby alley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:02 pm

"Alright Sasuke" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:04 pm

He landed and let her off.
He dissappeared in the darkness.
Two minutes later a black kitten with a red bandanna on it's neck came out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:05 pm

"Do you have to be a cat Saske?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:09 pm

''No.'' A voice came from behind the cat and the cat scurried a bit.
A person that had black hair and blue eyes came out. He was wearing a cloak.
''How about this disguise?'' He asked.
The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 Za_redac9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:11 pm

"Yeah, nice disguise Sasuke. I feel stupid, thinking you were the cat" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:12 pm

''You are part right. The cat's a shadow clone. it's gonna look out for anbu.'' He said and walked out the alley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:15 pm

"Oh, OK Sasuke" she said as she followed after him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:17 pm

Sasuke sighed and took a seat at the ramen shop.
''What do you want to order?'' He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:18 pm

"Pork Ramen, I love fattening foods cause I eat them all day & I can easily work off all the calories with my training" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:20 pm

He smirked and nodded.
''I'm sorta like that.''
He ordered the pork ramen for Yuki and miso ramen for him.
As he waited he turned.
''So, what do you like besides training?'' He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:22 pm

"Hmm. I do love learning new jutsus & I love fights. I was born to fight & I never back down, never quit. That's my motto" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:24 pm

''I see. I'd learn a new jutsu if I wanted and I'd get in a fight if it's for fun. What I hate is serious fights.'' He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:27 pm

"I love all kinds of fights. Fights get my blood flowing. I learned a few Earth jutsus today though" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:28 pm

''I learned a new fire technique earlier today.'' He said, thinking back.
The orders were given to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:30 pm

"That's interesting Sasuke. I wanted to learn fire jutsus but I don't have an elemental affinity to fire" she said sadly as she started eating her ramen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:31 pm

''Fire isn't hard, even I could probably help you with that element.'' He said eating his ramen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:32 pm

"Would you help me?" she asked as she continued to eat her ramen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:33 pm

He nodded since his mouth was full now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:34 pm

She smiled at him, hugged him & then gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you" she said as she started eating her ramen once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anbu are Surprised!   The Anbu are Surprised! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anbu are Surprised!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next